Research has shown that all Ammann, Hitachi, Kubota and New Holland machines are approved to use HVO diesel fuel.
What is HVO?
- HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oils) is the second generation developed diesel fuel
- It is mainly composed of vegetable oils and waste fats
- HVO fuel is 100% recyclable, biodegradable and non-toxic
- Unlike previous bio-fuels, the new generation of HVO fuel is independant of agricultural and food-related production
Ensure HVO diesel complies with EN15940 standard.
Your benefits when using HVO fuel
- Your excavator can be used in emission-free operations
- HVO fuel can be mixed with conventional fuel
- HVO fuel reduces CO2 emissions by 90% compared to conventional diesel fuel
- Combustion of HVO fuel results in:
- Reduction NOx (Nitrogen oxide)
- Reduction of PM (fine dust)
- Reduction of CO2 (Carbon dioxide)
- No SOx (Sulphur oxides)
- HVO can be stored for a period of 10 years, diesel values decrease after 1 year of storage